The ACM 2011 Girls Night Out: Superstar Women of Country – The Concert of the Year originally aired on television April 22, 2011 and was one of our most popular posts over the last few years.
Many site visitors asked if a DVD would become available or if the show would air again in the future because they either 1) loved it so much and wanted to watch it again or 2) missed the show, but heard how great it was, or watched some of our videos below and saw for themselves.
Good news is here, the show will be airing on GAC TV 5 separate times during November, 2012 beginning November 3, at 9:00 p.m. ET, followed by: November 4, 2012 at 1:00 a.m. ET and 6:00 p.m. ET, and then again on November 21, 201 at 8:00 p.m. ET and finally on November 22, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. ET. Here is the link to the episode information and updated schedule on GAC: 2011 ACM Girls Night Out on GAC TV
The following is from our original post back in April, 2011:
The 2011 ACM Girls Night Out: Superstar Women of Country – The Concert of the Year was aired at 9:00 p.m. (EST) on April 22, 2011. The show took place during the Academy of Country Music Awards long weekend on Monday April 4, 2011 in Las Vegas.
The concert took place to honor superstars such as: The Judds, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Reba, Loretta Lynn, Martina McBride and Jennifer Nettles.
I’ve posted several videos from the event to watch in case you missed the show or would like to watch them again:
- Vince Gill Honoring Carrie Underwood
- Ronnie Dunn Honoring Jennifer Nettles
- Loretta Lynn Tribute performing Coal Miner’s Daughter by: The Judds, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Reba, Martina McBride and Jennifer Nettles
- Martina McBride and Little Big Town performing When Will I Be Loved
- Little Big Town honoring Martina McBride – Independence Day
- Blake Shelton honoring Miranda Lambert along with Miranda performing with her new band, Pistol Annies